Adopt horses in Association and Refuge CYD Santa Maria
IF YOU WANT TO ADOPT ONE OF OUR HORSES, FOLLOW THE STEPS SHOW:
1. Read the reception contract if you want to adopt a horse and make sure that you accept and meet all the requirements.
2. Fill in the form of adoption completing all the boxes and attach the photos as requested, otherwise we cannot accept it.
3. The Association CYD Santa Maria only responds to requests if horses are available that match your profile.
4. Once your request has been accepted for adoption, you must perform a period of 7 hours of voluntary work at the Rescue Centre CYD Santa Maria. The allocation of this time may be organised to suit you. You will be tutored for free in the cleaning and maintenance of the habitat of a horse, as well as their basic care. This training will be compulsory even if you have prior experience.
5. . If once you have completed this last step, you are still interested in adopting a horse from the Cyd, and the Board of Directors approves the adoption, both parties will sign the reception contract. (Download Reception Contract).